Your future is our future
The Made Well Group is always looking for the most enthusiastic and brightest to join our team.
Our culture and working environment is one of flexibility and individuality.
We are from diverse backgrounds yet we share a commitment to excellence in client services. Our goal is to have a team that we will enjoy working with you but, more importantly, a team that will thrive and enjoy working with us and our clients.
Not only are we technically excellent at what we do − we enjoy our work and our clients like working with us. We are known for our down-to-earth, practical and open approach to building relationships with our clients and with each other.
What we look for
The kind of people we look for are:
- Ambitious, bold and decisive
- Open, accessible and friendly
- Flexible and adaptable
- Commercially aware.
It’s the combination of these characteristics that create the best fit for us – and for our people.
We stay focused on how to support and develop our best people. Your career ambitions will flourish with us because we offer an environment with strong leadership and encouragement. Your achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
The Made Well Group has many different ways you for join us:
The Made Well Group Partnership program
The Made Well Group Careers program: Graduate, Internship and Volunteer program
The Made Well Group Talent Program
You need to establish your brand and products in growing markets such as China, India, Russia and Brazil or throughout the world?
- We will consult with you and educate you about these markets. We can further launch brands and products for you by using our network of connections to gain access to new customers (link to educate and consult)
- We will provide a product showcase so customers can view your product (link approved international products)
- We will give you access to world’s fastest growing club (link to club membership)
- We will understand your product needs and provide a range of price options from various suppliers
- We will negotiate the best outcomes while maintaining our high standards
- We will perform the service you require without costing you time, energy and money
- We will allow you to continue to focus on your business while we search for your products
- (link to find your product)
Your domestic market has become cluttered or worst still disappeared
- We can take your product and connect it to waiting customers (link to approved international product showcase)
- We can add value to your brand by educating you on the markets you should enter (link to educate and consulting page)
- We can give you access to the fastest growing club (link to club membership)
We do not compromise on international business standards
The Made Well Group (MWG) is the first business to deliver best outcomes based on standards that meet global market expectations. This means our core beliefs are founded on maintaining long term customer relationships and providing products and services that are superior, consistent and ethical.
We do not engage in low cost low value products where essentially the product standards are compromised and driven by the lowest price. Our brand equity and brand image is paramount and we hold our reputation in the highest level and customers engage with us based on the fact we only deliver the best.
Our difference is the fact we educate and consultant with customers. If you want to find a product then we act according to your needs without lowering our core values. If you are want grow your brand throughout the world market we invest our time and energy into your brand and help connect your products to qualified, financial and trusting customers.
The Made Well Group (MWG) performs the role of connecting the world to the world. We provide a structure that supports the supplier to match the customers’ requirements with product ranges, consumer needs and channel distribution.
To establish a network of global teams that support our initiative to provide a connection for customers to benefit from our in country resources so they are able benefit by building customer relationships, linking their products to global markets, integrating their brand to new markets and above all create brand equity and profit for our customers.
Our Vision is supported by a key set of objectives:
- maintain the quality and ethical integrity of their service delivery to their customers
- seamlessly connect countries through a pathway of communication that enhances trust
- provide access to country origin suppliers and customers with a team that are able to be local and provide information that is valuable to their customers
- operate on a sustainable commercial basis, with a view to generating profits that can be reinvested back into providing high quality services that deliver consistently for the needs of the customer and supplier
The cornerstone of the MWG brand and business is our customer statement
“You deserve the best”. This represents our values to all of the stakeholders within our business and the roots of which are:
- Show respect to our team and our customers
- Always hold high community core values including the health and well being of the global village
- Do not compromise on standards of service and ethical integrity
- Openly receive and accept ideas and constructive feedback from our team of people and our customers
- Hold high environmental standards and values and do not compromise these values when facing decisions that balance profits or the environment
- Understand that the global supply markets must be conscious of a fair and just labour market and provide a working environment that considers worker entitlements
The MWG team are positioned in 3 Key markets to take advantage of luxury brands, country of origin skill factors and exclusive raw material.
Europe and Head Office (United Kingdom)
East Asia (China – Shenzhen and Guangzhou)
Asia Pacific (Australia)
Connect with our team and we will provide access to answers and solutions on new products and new brand or competitive raw materials
Creating value in your business is about competitive sustainability, building a competitive advantage and allowing you to concentrate on your core business activities (the common question “You cannot see forest for the trees?”)
The MWG simply bolts onto your business and provides a service; this is no different to your external accountancy firm, your law firm or indeed your computer software supplier. Each of these businesses adds value by providing you a service allowing you to concentrate on your core business and your skill set.
Allow us to do the same for you
Research and find your product
Educate and consultant your team
Connect you to our intelligential property “our network”
Provide in country support
Build brand equity
Grow your profits
In 2011 the WTO stated “The growth in trade of global manufactured product is three to four times the overall rate of growth in GDP of advanced economies. Procurement and sourcing is a core strategy for profitability. Our financial modelling shows a gain of 2% in gross profit through affective product sourcing can increase profits by 25-35%”
For many companies that are struggling to maintain their market or indeed their gross margin it is simply a matter of identifying areas of their business that they can implement a strategy that takes advantage of global trade to enhance their own manufacturing or service business.
Some examples of global outsourcing maybe
- Finding packaging for your finished product – therefore reducing your bottom line but not affecting your quality. This was evident at a local paint manufacturing site where they were able to reduce the cost of their finished product by sourcing a paint tin (same quality) at a superior price.
- Find finished product to either substitute non profitable lines or ease the burden on the manufacturing process
- Find raw materials so your business can compete with global imports
The keys to implementing a successful outsourcing strategy are:
- Deal with a business that has established networks so they can act on your behalf
- Understand that your saving should be a minimum of 35%
- Ensure the business you deal with has the ability to communicate
- Have an identified risk minimization strategy
Finding the right product or finished product for you is controlled by a project team in the country of origin.
The critical success of the project is driven by you! The information you supply determines the overall success of the project.
How to get started?
Clic on the (connect) button and you will be ready to begin your project
If you need to some advice to see if your project has the potential to succeed before you invest your time, energy and money please contact our support staff – email link and global phone number
If you are ready to begin then clic the (connect) button (the form appears)
You will need to fill in the form attached and also choose from the find a product price table what type of project you would like to commence.
Please ensure the data fields are filled in the “find a product” project form and you so we can commence your find a product project